USPS Change of Address: USPS is the postal mail service of America that delivers millions of correspondences across the country. This organization has an employee base of more than half a million. For the employee management, USPS has some self-service tools including LiteBlue. LiteBlue lets you access your employment related information such as schedule, payment statement, retirement plans, benefits, etc. It also lets you update your personal information, such as your contact details, address etc.
What is USPS Address?
When you are hired by USPS, you are required to provide your personal details, including your address. So, USPS address is your address on record with the organization. This is where USPS sends you any correspondences related to your employment that must be sent in mail. USPS change of address may be required when you have moved in to a new house or location.
LiteBlue has other services like Retirement Plan and criterion for Retirement Application called eRetire . The Postal Employees can check their payment information and pay slips using the service Liteblue ePayroll
Liteblue USPS Change of Address through Portal
I am now going to show you how to go about with the USPS change of address using the LiteBlue portal. The method is pretty straightforward. Here is what you need to do:
- Firstly, open any browser on your mobile or computer and then visit the LiteBlue portal login page at https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal
- Now, log in to your LiteBlue account using the login credentials (which would be your Employee ID and the password you may have created for this service)
- Now, click on ‘Log on’ button to proceed
- When you are logged in, look for the MyHR option, which should be somewhere on the top and click it
- You will now see a dropdown with a list of various options. Go ahead and click ‘Change My Address’
- When the next page loads, click ‘Edit’ to continue
- On the next page, you can provide the new address. This page also lets you update/change your contact details such as your mobile number
- Follow the onscreen instructions and change the address
Well, this is how you go about the LiteBlue USPS change of address using the LiteBlue portal. This is the quickest and most convenient method.
Liteblue USPS Change of Address through Other Methods
If, for some reason, you are not able to change the USPS address through the portal, or you simply don’t want to do it that way, there are a few other ways to go about it.
In case you have forgotten your password of LiteBlue, you can always change it by clicking ‘Forget your password’ link on the LiteBlue login page.
To change your address using other methods, here are your options:
USPS Kiosks: USPS has installed many kiosks at their office locations as well as many distribution centres. These Kiosks can also be used as the self-service tool. You can also go for the USPS change of address here.
Postal Mail: You may also send a postal mail to USPS to change the address. Please note that the request for the USPS change of address must include both your current and new addresses. Also, make sure you sign the request properly. You can send the address change request to HRSSC / COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: PO BOX – 970400: GREENSBORO – NC 27497-0400: USA