Lost or forgotten your LiteBlue USPS password? No worries! You can easily reset the password and get back to LiteBlue login within a few minutes. As you may already know, LiteBlue is one of the tools of Self-Service Profile or SSP. What you really need to reset is the SSP password and it will be used for all of its services. In this guide we learn how to reset LiteBlue USPS Password.
There are several reasons why one may want to reset the LiteBlue USPS password. The new employees are given a temporary password for LiteBlue login. They can use the temporary password and their employee ID to log in to the LiteBlue login page
However, the temporary password must be changed as soon as the user logs in with it. This step is taken for the security purposes. In the event you have forgotten or lost your temporary password, you can use the password reset function to create a new one.
HOW TO RESET LITEBLUE USPS PASSWORD
The other scenario is when you have lost or forgotten your existing LiteBlue login password. In this case again you will need the LiteBlue USPS password reset. You can easily reset the password and I will show you how a little later. If you don’t like to reset your old password, it is best to keep your password written down safe someplace, which only you can access. Even if you forget the password you can retrieve it.
If you think your password has been compromised, again you will want to change it quickly. You want to make sure that there is no unauthorized access to your LiteBlue USPS account.
Let me now show you how to reset LiteBlue USPS password.
- The first thing you want to do is open a mobile or computer browser (such as Google Chrome) and then go to the LiteBlue USPS login portal: https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal
- On this page you will find some instructions and the option to log in to your account with your LiteBlue credentials. However, what you are looking for is the option ‘Forget Your Password?’. This option is under ‘Log On’. Click ‘Forget Your Password’ to proceed
- Clicking this link will redirect you to another web page of the Self-Service Profile (SSP) portal. SSP encompasses various self-service tools of USPS including LiteBlue. On this page you are required to type in your EIN (Employee Identification Number). You can find your EIN on your payment statement
- Once you have entered EIN, click the button ‘Verify Employee ID’
- On the subsequent pages, you need to follow some simple instructions to reset your LiteBlue USPS password. It should not take more than a couple of minutes to reset the password.
Conclusion on LiteBlue USPS Password Reset
So, this is how you can reset your LiteBlue USPS password. All you need to do is go to the login page of LiteBlue and click ‘Forget Your Password.’ One important thing to note is that by changing this password, you not only change the password of LiteBlue but the entire SSP setup.